Building a strong network of champions, mentors, and leaders is critical to be competitive in today’s workforce. Building these networks has also never been more complex. There are streams of social platforms meant to provide connections—from Linked In to Facebook to Twitter—but how do we really create meaningful relationships? How do we leverage those relationships to create change?
- Explore the new theory on Connectional Intelligence—the ability to create value by leveraging networks in this hyper-connected world
- Uncover key communication tools to gain influence in an authentic way
- Discover the power of empathy, vulnerability and transparency
- Develop a roadmap to create stronger and more meaningful relationships
- Define the bottom line impacts of authentic relationships and leveraged networks